Tuesday, November 2, 2010

52 Days Until Christmas!

Its true! There are only 52 days until Christmas! Where did 2010 go? I feel like the Christmas Eve blizzard just left! 2010 has been a super busy year and I was blessed beyond belief and I got to do things that I never even dreamed of doing.
I was inspired by my cousin Arielle who makes gorgeous lingerie to " go big" and I saw her efforts pay off last night when one of her amazing designs made it into the opening scene of Gossip Girl. I could not be more proud. Her website is http://www.aridein.com/ go and shop its amazing! I ordered buisness cards this mornng and will be taking custom orders for cards, mini albums, and scrapbooks for the Christmas season. I'm very excited. I will be posting pictures of a few albums that I have made recently. Love that I can blog from my iphone! So if any of you know someone that needs scrapbooking done or cards made please give them my email address: couturecards20@gmail.com Thank you guys so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment