Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year Everyone! I wanted to do a post about my top five cartridges in 2010. So here we go:
Number 5: Jolly Holiday
I didn't fight the black Friday madness at Wal-Mart but I did order this cartridge off eBay and it is the most precious thing I have ever seen! This is a cricut lite cartridge so it's " only available at Wal-Mart" but trust me go find it on eBay and snatch it up!
Number 4: Birthday Bash
This is one of the first cartridges to debut the new handbook format and it is full of a ton of goodies!! Not only does it have a Ton of woodland animals ready to party but it has the cutest font! And let's talk about the card/tag feature. If you don't have a gypsy or are not gypsy savy (me!) this cartridge is worth it just for the welded scalloped circle card and regular circle shaped card as well as all the rest of the shaped cards! I also like that the critters on this cartridge are more whimsical and less anime.
Number 3: Just Because Cards
There are some quirks with this cartridge. But after watching some YouTube tutorials you will love this little cartridge. These cards are terrific for any occasion and a great follow up to Wild Cards!
Number 2: Simply Charmed
This is a modern day doodlecharms! A cut for every holiday/season/event and phrases! A lot of ladies were turned off because everything has little smiley faces on them. But with or without the gypsy you do not have to include the face on your cut. On the gypsy just hide the faces and without the gypsy. Just don't cut the layer. Super easy! I adore the faces but my style is very cutesy and girly! If you don't own a lot of cartridges or are just starting out this is definitely a great one to have because of it's variety!
Number One: Create a Critter!
Big surprise I know but this cartridge was the hit of the year! It spun off a ton of animal pun stamps to accompany it (most of which I have) and is the easiest layering cartridge Provo Craft has ever released! This is my go to
Cartridge when it's late and I need a quick card! Each little critter has a phrase and accessory and some even have cute little buddies to go with them. Yes this is hands down my favorite cartridge of the year. Sometimes I like to cut out a critter just to have on hand. It's that easy and fun to use! This cartridge is a must have
For your library!
Many Blessings in 2011!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment