Sunday, May 29, 2011

Super Sketch Club LO




I have been working on some of my Super Sketch Club layouts this weekend. The sketch club comes from Scrapbook Generation in Springfield Missouri. The girls there are fantastic!! Make sure to visit their website for more information about the club! Anyway I used this bright paper from My Minds Eye Lime Twist Collection. I knew this Layout would be perfect for sweet Chandler's scrapbook. Hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day weekend!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I love the way your pix look on the layout. Keep posting pix I love to see what everyone is doing with SG kits. I haven't figured out how to upload my LO pix on 2peas yet. I'm doing good to be able to text and email my layouts to friends lol

    Mom2oreo
    Aka seanna

    ReplyDelete