Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lent Updates and Classes

Alright friends confession time I bought a set of stamps on Friday after work. It was the last set of basic grey/hero arts life of the Party stamps.


Here they are! Aren't they adorable?! I know I wasn't strong but did I mention it was the last set? Ok no more excuses. I think I'm doing pretty well. I'm back on the wagon for the rest of Lent!

I'm taking a couple of classes online from www.mycreativeclassroom.com
If you have a chance check it out. I'm taking sketch support with Allison Davis and I have completed the first weeks two assignments. It has been a blast! Here they are






Pretty excited about getting some pictures scrapped!

On a fun note some of the ladies from my office and I went to see an Elvis Tribute Artist last night names Cody Slaughter. A lot of people don't know that I am actually a HUGE Elvis fan so I was so excited to see him! And Cody did not disappoint! He is only 19 and is phenomenal! He does Elvis through the years and does it great!


Isn't he adorable!? Such a good time!! Well gals I hope you all have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. I thought you were standing with a wax figure!! lol!! I like the layout with the doggie!! It is cute. Thanks for checking out my blog. I am a follower of yours now!! If you haven't checked out Momo's blog come back to mine and you can read about it on tonights post. It is a must for new bloggers. Thanks

    ReplyDelete