Monday, July 12, 2010

Finally



The top card was made using Just Because Cards. I didn't cut a card base from the cartridge because I wanted to use some scraps from the scrapbook layout I had made. I cut the glass of lemonade at 3 inches and the phrase is cut at 2 1/4 (i think). I forgot to write it down. I don't think its my favorite card I made this weekend but it turned out ok.

The second card I made yesterday used Create a Critter. The bowl and all the goodies in the bowl are cut at 3 inches. The cute little fish is cut at 1.5 inches. I used stardust stickles on the fishy and the bowl is outlined in waterfall stickles. The background paper is from K & Co. Citronella Stack.
I realized that I have not blogged for a while but I really am going to throw myself into blogging and showcasing my creations. I have been very intimidated by all of the gorgeous creations and blogs that other ladies have. I have no idea how to decorate my blog or use badges or anything but I will figure it all out eventually. Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I love both of your cards. I like the bright colours and the sparkle on both of them.

    I am your first follower, Yeah. I love to be first :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy thank you so much for being my first follower! You have made my day!! Thank you for the sweet compliment on my cards too!!

    ReplyDelete