Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Cricut Imagine is here!

Word on the web is that the newest member of the Cricut family will be the Cricut Imagine. It will cut and print your diecuts. I was trying to find a picture of it for here but I can't get one to copy. This was annouced to Cricut Circle members. (i didn't join) but I know where to look on the internet to find what I need. :) The machine will debut on HSN on September 14 (six days before my bday) and because I am a sucker for new gadgets I am excited about it. Most ladies from what I have been reading are not impressed but I think its pretty neat. They really hyped it up during our Chicago training (but then they also hyped up the Red Beast... I mean Cricut Cake). Hopefully I will be demoing the Cricut Imagine and can film a video on it for the blog. go to http://www.pinkcricut.com/ for the official announcement letter and picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment